Re: 2.4.19 ICMP redirects erroneously ignored

From: Tim Gardner (timg@tpi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 21:21:44 EST

I understand the ramifications of ICMP redirect and how it can be mis-used.
However, the SuSE 8.1 default for non-forwarding
(/proc/sys/net/ipv4ip_forward==0) Linux is to accept redirects. I also own
the router, so I trust it.

rtg

Tim Gardner - timg@tpi.com 406-443-5357
TriplePoint, Inc. - http://www.tpi.com