Re: Oops 2.4.20 + ppp + ide-scsi / usb

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski (lyakh@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 17:37:02 EST

Forgot to mention - the hardware:
an ASUS (A7VI-VM) mobo with the
VIA ProSavage KM133 (VIA VT8365) North and
VT82C686B South bridges,
Duron 900MHz
hda: Maxtor 2B020H1,
hdb: WDC AC21600H,
hdc: 40X12, (BenQ CD/RW "CRW 4012A")
Adaptec 29160 Ultra160 SCSI adapter
PIONEER Model: DVD-ROM DVD-305 Rev: 1.03

...still hoping for some feedback / encouragement:-) Now that I was trying
to reproduce those Oopses it works rock-stable with the same kernel /
modules:-( whatever I do - ide-scsi read / write with usb-printing and
ppp-transfers, with and without X - conditions that gave me multiple
Oopses when I didn't want them:-) From all the info in these messages, any
idea how to re-trigger them?

Thanks

---
Guennadi Liakhovetski