Re: XFree86 vs. 2.5.54 - reboot

From: Thomas Schlichter (thomas.schlichter@web.de)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:24:46 EST

Hi,

I've got the same probelm with my K6-III 450, too...
The last version I tested was 2.5.52 and it worked perfektly...
But now with 2.5.54 (I did not test 2.5.53) when the 'nvidia' module is used
If I do not use this module X works...

There seems to be a problem with an other module, too...
'nfsd' is ok to load, but when a remote machine tries to mount a directory a
reboot occures, too...

I do not know if there is a problem with other modules, if I will find any I
will report them here...

  Thomas Schlichter