DHCP-client-related options in Configure.help

From: Neale Banks (neale@lowendale.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 21:14:21 EST

Separate patches to follow explicitly note that each of the two options
'Socket filtering' and 'Packet socket' are required for DHCP client.

Yep, I found out the hard way - build a kernel without these two and
DHCP client doesn't work at all. Given the prevalance of DHCP, IMHO
it isn't reasonable to remain silent about DHCP's dependence on these
two options and counsel "if unsure, say N" (albeit in only one of the
above cases).

Patches for 2.2 and 2.4 will follow separately. I'll also check 2.5.

Neale.