Re: Honest does not pay here ...

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 15:58:10 EST

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Jesse Pollard wrote:

> Personally, I view binary only drivers as evidence of incompetence, or
> embarassement over how poor a design is in the first place...

Funny how you would call a persons work who you trust in open source now
becomes dirty in closed. Next time you spout crap of this magnitude,
remember who made possible for the DCFL "Defense Computer Forensics Lab",
your cluster computers to use ATA by writing giving away almost all the
pci chipsets supported to date.

I am not incompetence or embarassement, just want to pay the mortgage.
So why don't you offer to pay my mortgage and bills for the next 30 years?

So from the "incompetence" and "embarassed" author of your disk drives,
you are welcome.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group