/var/lib/nfs/sm/ files

From: Christian Reis (kiko@async.com.br)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 10:27:43 EST

Hi there,

Can `anybody' (Neil, Trond?) explain what the entries in
/var/lib/nfs/sm/ are for? If they refer to file locks, can we discover
which files they are referencing so I can try and understand why we get
leftover entries in there, and in which scenarios?

I"m still trying to look into the hang problems [1] I'm getting, since
there hasn't been a lot of progress about it. Anybody have a minute free
to try and help?

[1] http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0210.0/1112.html

Take care,