Re: Linux iSCSI Initiator

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 04:28:53 EST

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Lincoln Dale wrote:

> At 11:53 PM 5/01/2003 -0800, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> [..]
>
> as a discussion about various merits of parts of the iSCSI protocol are not
> relevant to linux-kernel, i've taken the discussion(sic) off-list.
>
> see my private reply.

it is now way past time and over due to kill the battle.
It is a little less gray, and a little more clear.

I guess I will hang on a little longer with the old hat, while figuring
out what to do with a new one.

Oh and you guys who emailed, got me with the guilt trip to go back to my
old directory. I do not know how, or I am starting to age into a softy
but I am back. Where was Bart? I would have dumped on his plate at the
time.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group