shmat problem

From: Dirk Bull (dirkbull102@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 04:05:37 EST

Hi all

I have a problem with the shmat() function. It works correctly when
one doesn't specify an address where the segment should be attached,
but fails when one does. To specify an address it must be alligned
and I did by using __attribute__ (aligned()). Still the function
fails. What is the most effective way for a solution
to this problem.

Thanks
Dirk