Re: Gauntlet Set NOW!

From: Florian Schmitt (florian@galois.de)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 18:40:08 EST

On Saturday 04 January 2003 11:38, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> what war am I fighting? I decided that the battle is lost a long time ago,
> im showing the community its fate, eventual collapse from a unrealistic GPL
> that needs a decent funeral, sue NVidia and I collapse it, when I lose.

What kind of battle? Do you really want to go to court?
I'm so sorry to spoil your fun, but you don't have any chance to get a case.
As long as you don't have contributed anything significant to the kernel,
absolutely none of _your_ rights have been violated. And no, you can't sue on
behalf of others, who just don't want that.
So start coding or shut up. Oh, and you should hope that Linus still accepts
patches from you...

cheers,
  Flo