Maybe OT: Unregistering a USB device

From: Rus Foster (rghf@fsck.me.uk)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 18:09:43 EST

Hi All,
 Sorry if this is OT but I'm not quite sure where this falls. Basically
what I have ATM is I'm running VMWARE and would like it to be able take
control of one of two USB-Mass Storage devices I have. So I am wondering
is there any way that I can "un-register" a USB device? I've done some
googling but couldn't find anything obvious

All the best

Rus

--
http://www.fsck.me.uk - My blog