RE: Gauntlet Set NOW! -if youve written something for the kernel and you dont want andres binary say no...

From: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 00:35:40 EST

only one person has to disagree, lets face it I dont need to speak, IF ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE KERNEL DONT WANT ANDRES PROPRIETARY CODE BINARY IN THE KERNEL, REMEMBER ONLY YOU HAVE TO DISAGREE, SPEAK OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Dean McEwan, If the drugs don't work, [sarcasm] take more...[/sarcasm].