Re: Problem with uhci and usb-uhci

From: Øystein Svendsen (svendsen@pvv.org)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 19:11:09 EST

Johannes Erdfelt wrote:

>Have you tried this with OHCI?

I am not able to load the OHCI driver on my system, so the answer is no.
 I guess my hardware is not compatible.

>The error message for uhci.o atleast is returning back a babble error
>which will then stall the pipe.
>
>A babble error is usually a driver or device issue.

I am not very familiar on how the USB stuff works, but I'll try to take
a look on the usb-midi.c after I get some sleep. I was assuming there
was trouble with the UHCI stuff because the USB bus seems to remain
stalled even after i unplug the MIDI adapter from the USB bus.

--
    Øystein Svendsen