RE: Gauntlet Set NOW!

From: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 05:57:47 EST

you cant hear this, but if I was a troll, I woulda been happy, im not im off to write a decent license, that allows binaries and true free use, its not about the hardware, I wanna use a os thats just _legal_ so im gonna piss off and do that, oh and Im a elec engineer and physicist, bye.

Dean McEwan, If the drugs don't work, [sarcasm] take more...[/sarcasm].