RE:Gauntlet Set NOW!

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 22:54:14 EST

Dean,

I do not want your help.
I do not need your help.
I would not take your help.
I would never hire you.
I will never be an associate of yours.
I will deal with my customer's needs.

No, you will not be allowed to be my customer.

So do you have the balls to step up and sue me ?
So do you have the balls to step up and sue others like me ?
So do you have the balls to step up and sue Silicon Valley embedded ?

Come on big boy, bring it on.

You wrote a TEN DOLLAR check, with only a PENNY ass to cash it with!

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:

> If you plan to create a module to allow functions you have created to
> be used outside the kernel, do. But use only lgpl headers, help legalise
> the use of proprietary modules, tell you what il help you bugfix the
> lgpl code, but _remember_ only your f unctions.
>
> Dean McEwan, If the drugs don't work, [sarcasm] take more...[/sarcasm].

See your sig. ??

Please overdose, and do take it personally.
I really want you to take it personally.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group