RE:Re: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in closed source drivers?

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 00:46:06 EST

It's obvious that you are not going to listen to anyone who disagrees with
you so would you please stop filling our mailboxes?

This is not a new discussion. In past discussions it has been decided that
just including header files is not enough to make something a derived
work. you don't agree with that so you are going to go make a pest of
yourself. spare us the further e-mail.

Linus made a statement in the last couple of months about binary-only
modules for the kernel. please go read that before you go further.

David Lang