Reading a file in the driver

From: David Anderson (david-ander2023@mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 10:13:32 EST

Hi,

I am reading some data from a file byte by byte in my driver. Although it's not a good thing to read a file in the driver I have to do it. My file is quite big can contain about 1000 lines each line containing anywhere from 0 to 500 characters. I believe carry out 500000 reads is not a good thing.

Any suggestions on how I can improve ??

Thanks and Regards,
David

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup