Floating Point Exception

From: Nandakumar NarayanaSwamy (nanda_kn@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 09:18:08 EST

Hi All,

I am getting a floating point exception when i run my code.
I am having a IDT 32334 MIPS processor in my board and
i am using cross compiler to build the image.

When the program is executed, it comes out after sometime
with the message "Floating point exception". No other dump is
displayed. Seems to be having some illegal floating point
operations
in my code.

Can anyone suggest me the reason why i am getting this and
how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Nanda