Re: DivX in Suse 8.1

From: Bill Davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 19:23:21 EST

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Timo Korth wrote:

Since I haven't seen an answer to your question, I'll tell you that you
are unlikely to get one.
 a - sig 11 might be caused by hardware, therefore peopl ignore questions
     about it.
 b - many people will not pay any attention to questions regarding systems
     with nvidia hardware because the driver is no GPL licensed
 c - you quoted bugreports.html but you didn't read and follow the
     instructions. They clearly didn't tell you to post here.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc