oups in 2.4.20

From: Grzegorz Jaskiewicz (gj@pointblue.com.pl)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 11:04:04 EST

I've encountered unrecovable "oups" in 2.4.20, but i haven't found any
patch to 2.4.20 that will allow me to save this message on floppy.
Is there any ? Maybe somebody can help me to save those messages.

I can tell more about this bug. I've got pIII 1.3 ghz on i815
intelboard.
One disk and CD-W54E cdrw teac drive. Kernel was compiled with gcc
3.2.1. Distro is a mandrake 9.
I've got oups on any access to this cdrom drive, with or without
ide-scsi module. The same error is present in 2.4.21-pre2.

--
	   	Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
	   C/C++/PERL/PHP/SQL programmer