Unresolved symbols in agpart

From: Stephen Torri (storri@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 15:08:56 EST

I would like to help clear up the module problem in the linux kernel
(2.5.51). The problem I am getting is when I do "make install" there is
a report back that some symbols are unresolved. What I need to know is
how these symbols are supposed to be exported? I can grep the files to
find the symbols and correct this problem.

Stephen

--
Stephen Torri <storri@sbcglobal.net>