updated BadRAM-patch for linux-2.4.20

From: Kristian Peters (kristian.peters@korseby.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 17:37:41 EST

Hello.

Since Rick van Rein doesn't seem to update (and answer my mails) the BadRAM patch, I've done it myself.
Attached you can find a version which applies against linux-2.4.20.

Please use this patch only if you have broken RAM and thus encounter problems with it. The utility memtest86 will give you the addresses.

For further information refer Documentation/badram.txt which will be created by the patch.

*Kristian

  :... [snd.science] ...:
 :: _o)
 :: http://www.korseby.net /\\