Re: One more change pushed to bk tree

From: Doug Ledford (dledford@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 18:43:12 EST

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 05:24:59PM -0500, Doug Ledford wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:36:03PM -0500, Doug Ledford wrote:
> > Like last time, this has been through a full compile test, but not a boot
> > test. I'm heading up to the office next so the boot test will come
> > shortly.
>
> BTW, boot and run tests were successful. No I'm trying to isolate why
> certain modules blow up when you load them, unload them, then reload them.
> Right now, the aic7xxx_old, sd_mod, and scsi_mod modules are working. The
> st module is blowing chunks. I haven't tried sr_mod yet. I also haven't
> tried any other lldd modules yet.
>
> Anyway, back to hacking st.c

st.c problem solved. At this point, these changes are ready for sucking
up by Linus.

bk pull bk://linux-scsi.bkbits.net/scsi-dledford

when you have network connectivity again Linus ;-)

There are two more new Changesets at the top of the changeset list
relative to my last email, plus the tree has been merged with 2.4.49
since my last email. The total local changeset list is attached.

--
  Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com>     919-754-3700 x44233
         Red Hat, Inc.