Replacng arp_generic_ops

From: Melkor Ainur (melkorainur@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:04:33 EST

Hello,
If I wanted to get notification of every IPv4 arp
request made in a system, I believe I'd need to
replace the solicit entry in arp_generic_ops with a
call to my own function rather than arp_solicit. The
problem I face is that I coudn't find a
straightforward way to get access to get at neigh->ops
when loaded as a module. Perhaps doing a neigh_create
and then replacing neigh->ops is the easiest way? Any
suggestions/advice would be much appreciated.
Melkor