Tridentfb updates?

From: Josh Myer (jbm@joshisanerd.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 12:49:35 EST

Hi,

I've got an EPIA board, with a trident CyberBlade chipset. Does anyone
have doco on this chipset? The random Xfree stuff available from VIA is
less-than-enlightening (I'm not familiar with X internals).

I'm basically just interested in getting FB working for NTSC output.

Someone was working on this in the VIA forums, but i haven't noticed any
output from him recently.

Pointers to documentation/other posts on this are greatly appreciated.

--
/jbm, but you can call me Josh. Really, you can!
 "What's a metaphor?" "For sheep to graze in"