Re: Semaphore and Shared memory questions...

From: Richard Whittaker (rwhittak@gnat.nwtel.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 16:42:42 EST

At 10:04 PM 11/20/2002 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:

>The sysctl interface and sysctl setting tools on boot exist precisely so
>you dont have to hack these things around

Allright... This is fine by me... One of my questions was (and still is),
what do I pass to sysctl for setting /proc/sys/kernel/sem?...

Setting shmmax was easy, since it's only a single hex value, but sem is
puzzling me... Is a space separated list of values going to work?...

Thanks,
Richard.

---
Richard Whittaker,