kernel 2.4.19 + poweroff

From: Panos (epp719@aretousa.epp.teiher.gr)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 10:21:15 EST

hello all. i am not quite sure if this is the right mailing list for my
question so dont fire up. i have compiled the kernel 2.4.19 and when i
shutdown the pc using halt it doesnt poweroff. i tried either with apm
builtin and module but nothing happened. Bios supports shutfdown since
2.2.18 did the job and powered off. I use the right gcc and modutils
version is mentioned in Changes doc. Any ideas will me helpfull thnx allot
and sorry for my english.