Re: bug in via-rhine network-driver (transmit timed out)

From: Justin A (ja6447@albany.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 03:30:51 EST

I had the same problem with the integrated nic on a soyo k7vdragon+

search google/the archives for "via-rhine timeouts"

Try the linuxfet driver found here:

http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=87#ethernet
http://downloads.viaarena.com/LinuxApplicationNotes/RedHat/May02/VIA%20RH7.2-7.1%20Fast%20Ethernet%20Controller%20Driver%20Installation%20ver%200.9.gz

I've been using it since then without problems. I had to change malloc.h or
whatever it used to be to slab.h a few versions ago to make it compile
without whining, but thats all.

--
-Justin