Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

From: Martin J. Bligh (Martin.Bligh@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 21:33:29 EST

The bugzilla database we proposed earlier is now available for
use, hosted by OSDL.

http://bugme.osdl.org

Feel free to go ahead and create yourself an account, and log
bugs in there. This is only for 2.5 bugs currently, and the main
intent is to help us drive 2.5 into a timely and stable 2.6 (or 3.0).

Please let me or the supplied mailto URLs know of any problems you
encounter, but please be patient with any inital teething problems
and don't tell slashdot just yet ;-) Apologies for this not being
ready quite at Halloween ... and there's not much data in there
right now, but we'll keep feeding it over the coming few days,
including importing Thomas Molina's list of bugs.

The categories probably need some more work, they'll evolve as
bugs get logged. The reason I own huge numbers of subsystems is
not just because I'm a derranged megalomaniac, it's more to do
with the fact that I don't have other people available with
accounts created to own them. Brave volunteers who've created an
account would be most welcome, ideally the code maintainers for
those subsystems, but other people familiar with those areas would
be a great substitute. ;-)

M.