NUMA scheduler BK tree

From: Erich Focht (efocht@ess.nec.de)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 11:34:42 EST

Michael, Martin,

in order to make it easier to keep up with the main Linux tree I've
set up a bitkeeper repository with our NUMA scheduler at
       bk://numa-ef.bkbits.net/numa-sched
(Web view: http://numa-ef.bkbits.net/)
This used to contain my node affine NUMA scheduler, I'll add extra
trees when the additional patches for that are tested on top of our
NUMA scheduler.

Is it ok for you to have it this way or would you prefer having the
core and the initial load balancer separate?

The tree is currently in sync with bk://linux.bkbits.net/linux-2.5 and
I'll try to keep so.

Regards,
Erich