From lines for bk-commits-*

From: Daniel Jacobowitz (dan@debian.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 08:51:47 EST

I spent some time discussing this with David and we couldn't quite come to
an agreement, so I want to see what other people think...

bugs me. I want to be able to skim down the message list and see at least
"ingo" instead of "Linux Kernel Mai". But how to do this?

My instinct is:
From: :USER: at :HOST: <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>

Which should get all mailers to do just about the right thing.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz