Re: Bizarre network issue

From: Lawrence A. Wimble (law@dodinc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 06:27:59 EST

Mazhar Memon wrote:

>Are you willing share your code? I'd love to see what you have so far since I have a similar project. It is basically using a wireless link that supposed to look like a terminal. I'm hoping that all I'll need to do is make a simple driver to implement hard_start_xmit and let pppd do the rest. Probably like your radio, it has a 0-7 network id which I assume you are including in your MAC addr some how.
>
>Regards,
>Mazhar

Yes, I am quite willing to share the code. In fact, I hope to have
everything wrapped up
by the end of this week, and after a little testing, will make it
available on our website for
download. I'll send an email off-list to anyone interested once it's ready.

Cheers!
Larry

--
Lawrence A. Wimble                          414 NE 3rd Street; Suite B
Chief Software Engineer                     Crystal River, FL 34429