Re: LILO probs

From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk (roy@karlsbakk.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 03:12:12 EST

On Monday 07 October 2002 10:02, Hacksaw wrote:
> That partition table does not look normal to me. What was it produced with?

linux fdisk ... or ... no - it was the redhat installation. point is - the
disk was first installed in an old P90 whose BIOS found the disk as a
1024/16/63 (504 meg) disk, but linux overrode that, allowing me to use the
whole disk. I settled with boot from floppy, but I can't use that now.

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/

Computers are like air conditioners. They stop working when you open Windows.