[MICE] 2.5.40

From: Paolo Ciarrocchi (ciarrocchi@linuxmail.org)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 07:26:43 EST

Hi all,
I can not be able to use both my touchpad mouse and pointer mouse working using any 2.5.* kernel.
2.4.* works just fine.

2.5.40$ dmesg | grep MOUSE
register interface 'mouse' with class 'input
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
logibm.c: Didn't find Logitech busmouse at 0x23c

PS/2 mouse device should be my touchpad mouse.

Any hints ?

Ciao,
           Paolo