Re: Update on e1000 troubles (over-heating!)

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@pyxtechnologies.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 22:47:21 EST

I have a pair of Compaq e1000's which have never overheated, and I use
them for heavy duty iSCSI testing and designing of drivers. These are
massive 66/64 cards but still nothing like what you are reporting.

I will look some more at the issue soon.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
iSCSI Software Solutions Provider
http://www.PyXTechnologies.com/