Re: where do I find kernel-2.4.9-31

From: Samuel Flory (sflory@rackable.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 19:51:33 EST

Avinash Gowda wrote:

>I am looking for kernel-2.4.9-31 downloads and I was wondering if I can get some pointers or links from the list. I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

   That looks like a kernel from a distibution. Official linux kernels
don't have - in their names. You'd be best off looking on a mirror of
your distributions web site.

PS- I'm fairly sure it's a Red Hat 7.2 errata kernel.
http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2002-028.html
http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html

PPS- Good luck find a Red Hat mirror. Everyone and their uncle is
downloading 8.0.