Re: Linux 2.5.40-ac1

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 19:32:17 EST

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Greg Ungerer wrote:
> Rik van Riel wrote:

> Easy done. Would it bother anyone having a few files
> named XYZ-nommu.c in there?

Excellent.

> Although the sticking point may be the common files that
> still contain a lot of ifdefs.

That's ok initially. We can probably split up functions
somewhat or do other tricks to reduce the number of
ifdefs later on.

Alternatively, we could do the splitting first and the
nommu merge later. I don't really care about the order
as long as things don't happen simultaneously in patch
that's too big to check ;)

regards,

Rik

Spamtraps of the month: september@surriel.com trac@trac.org