Re: XFS and 2.4.19

From: Shawn Starr (spstarr@sh0n.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:26:05 EST

Rmap is the newer VM that Rik van Riel and William Lee Irwin III and
others have worked on. Rmap (most of it) is in the 2.5 development kernel.

It speeds up XFS's preformance greatly from the tests I've done.

Shawn.

--
Shawn Starr, sh0n.net, <spstarr@sh0n.net>
Maintainer: -shawn kernel patches: http://xfs.sh0n.net/2.4/