RE:Tux should be a goat

From: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 10:28:26 EST

Have you been consuming magic mushrooms?

Cheers, Dean McEwan. Currently hacking KGI, which I don't understand, oh and ask me about OpenModemTalk...

On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 22:28:22 -0400 "Rick A. Hohensee" <rickh@Capaccess.org> wrote:

attached mail follows:

I was marvelling at the IBM Eserver ad in USA Today that mentions
UNIX(TM), a trademark of the Open Group, and does not mention Linux. A
handsome Arab-ish looking woman in a drab grey suit was raising her fists
while brandishing an Eserver. The suits seem to be winning. The phone
rings. Really. It's Verizon DSL with the deal of the century. Me "Does it
work with Linux?" Him "What's that?"

Me "Uh, it was an OS that showed a lot of promise for a while, but the
Beast bought it."

Rick Hohensee