Re: EVMS Submission for 2.5

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 17:19:46 EST

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping this gets included.

I wonder where volume mgmt is going for (2.6|3.0)? I hope it does not
die a terrible neglected death.

Given the history of interaction between the LVM team's maintenance
style and Linus, I wonder if he'll give EVMS a go...

(For those of you who weren't watching the debates about LVM updates
never appearing in mainline, that's what I'm referring to...)

--
Shawn Leas
core@enodev.com

My grandfather invented Cliff's Notes. It all started back in 1912... well, to make a long story short... -- Stephen Wright