Re: NVIDIA binary-only driver patch for 2.5.40

From: Roberto Nibali (ratz@drugphish.ch)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 12:19:09 EST

Hi,

> This patch is based on a patch previously posted by Roberto Nibali. I
> place my contributions to this patch under the GPL. NVIDIA may not
> use this code without prior written consent from me.

You're a funny guy. While I don't care what happens to this patch
because I took it from Andrea Arcangeli (IIRC), I am not so sure what
exactly you mean by "I place my contributions to this patch under the
GPL". But I don't care either. I only hope people are not bugging you
for any breakage. ;)

I think NVIDIA would have the right to take portions of this patch
wheter you like it or not. I don't think they want to, however.

> Revised patch attached.
>
> P.S. It's not my fault. That typo was in Roberto's patch. ;)

It doesn't really matter, it's for 2.5.x anyway. Besides that it should
actually be called rage ;).

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc