Re: NVIDIA binary-only driver patch for 2.5.40

From: Bob McElrath (bob+linux-kernel@mcelrath.org)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 11:43:15 EST

Petr Sebor [petr@scssoft.com] wrote:
> Bob McElrath wrote:
> >Here is an updated patch to the binary-only drivers provided by NVIDIA
> >+ err = remap_page_rage( (size_t) uaddr, (size_t) start, size_bytes,
>
> Hello,
>
> isn't this a typo? Shouldn't this be 'remap_page_range' as well?

Whoops, thought I fixed that one...

Revised patch attached.

P.S. It's not my fault. That typo was in Roberto's patch. ;)

Cheers,
-- Bob

Bob McElrath (bob+linux-kernel@mcelrath.org)
Univ. of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Physics

    "The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from
    these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in
    blood for centuries." -- James Madison