Re: sl82c105 and icside.c

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:51:07 EST

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 20:25, Russell King wrote:
> I'd prefer these drivers to lag behind and I'll pick up the changes OR
> copy me on the changes to these files please. I don't mind which.

Its much harder for me not to propogate stuff to one specific driver.
I'd much rather you simply ignored the new driver if this is a problem
then resync when ready.

> For the present, I've now got to work out exactly what changed between
> .34 and .40 and apply those changes to some completely different versions
> of these drivers.

Your best bet is probably to look at the diff between 2.4.19 and
2.4.20pre8-ac in terms of changes to the drivers themselves. The file
moving means you want to diff the two by hand but the changes should be
clear enough. If not drop me a note