[ANNOUNCE, TRIVIAL, RFC] Linux source strip/bundle script

From: Garrett Kajmowicz (garrett@tbaytel.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 06:34:14 EST

As per the suggestion of the lkml FAQ section 7-7, I have spent some time
working on a script to automatically go through the Linux source tree and
generate a stripped down version of the kernel source code (x86 only), along
with a few additional 'modules' which will contain additional funtionality,
if desired (such as irda or scsi support).

I have requested an account on kernel.org, and hope to run/test this script
for each full, stable release. I would like all of the input possible on the
script. Please note that this is the first version, so there are probably
many rough areas.

For a copy of the script please try:

http://garrett.dyndns.biz/makemini.sh.bz2

Please Cc: all comments to: