Re: Mouse/Keyboard problems with 2.5.38

From: Stian Jordet (liste@jordet.nu)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 17:10:06 EST

fre, 2002-09-27 kl. 09:10 skrev Vojtech Pavlik:
> Unfortunately the little bit of information I needed scrolled away
> already. Can you try with the other shift (right?)? That won't
> probably crash your machine, but will most likely generate an "Unknown
> scancode" message. Again, send me the log lines. This time they should
> make it in the syslog well.
I guess this didn't help you either. But this night I got a bright idea,
or so I think, atleast. I'm actually using a KVM-switch, which I
ofcourse should have told you earlier, but it wasn't in my mind at all.
When not using the KVM switch, I get this message:

input: AT Set 2 keyboard on isa0060/serio0
atkbd.c: Unknown key (set 2, scancode 0x1c9, on isa0060/serio0) pressed.

Will this help?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stian Jordet