Re: Configuring kernel

From: David T Hollis (dhollis@davehollis.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 16:25:23 EST

I seem to remember either the early RH 7.x series or 6.x series did not
necessarily install ncurses by default, thus make menuconfig did not
run. If you did a very slim install, you may not have the right
libraries to do what you need. Do an 'rpm -q ncurses ncurses-devel' and
see what you get. If either is not found, make menuconfig will not run.