Re: XFS?

From: Tomas Szepe (szepe@pinerecords.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 00:58:01 EST

> So does XFS. It just happens to be measured in IRIX years.

Don't forget you're talking four megabytes of ported code.

By the way, just out of curiosity, would someone kindly have a go at
summarizing what's going on inside XFS that would justify its sources
being almost six times the size of reiserfs? I have read the XFS
feature list carefully, however, I still fail to see where the great
difference is.

T.