Re: XFS?

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:55:29 EST

Which is why I pointed out that the issue at hand was not regarding the
everything else, but in fact the actual filesystem support.

As far as why the rest is still pending, I was just offering ideas.

A lot of this thread is advocacy as opposed to substantive conversation
about the how and/or why/why not of inclusion of XFS into mainline.
Fankly, there is no /real/ answer except "Linus has not weighed in on
the current question".

I lost my ability to invest emotions in either side of huge kernel
debates when the devfs and lvm wars happened.

--
Shawn Leas
core@enodev.com

I went to the eye doctor and found out I needed glasses for reading. So, I got some flip-up contact lenses. -- Stephen Wright - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/