The Linux Security Modules project provides a lightweight, general
purpose framework for access control. The LSM interface enables
security policies to be developed as loadable kernel modules.
See http://lsm.immunix.org for more information.
2.4.19 lsm patch released. This is includes bugfixes and merging up to
the current stable 2.4 Linux tree.
Full lsm-2.4 patch (LSM + all modules) is available at:
The whole ChangeLog for this release is at:
The LSM 2.4 stable BK tree can be pulled from:
- merge through 2.4.19-rc5 (me)
- merge with 2.4.19 final (James Morris)
- SELinux: Bug fixes for the PSID mapping code. (Stephen Smalley)
- Fix memory leaks in IPC LSM hooking. (Stephen Smalley)
- Fix file_lock hooks. (Matthew Wilcox)
- update modules according to file_lock hook change (me)
- add settime() hook (Robb Romans)
- remove __exit attribute from selinux_nf_ip_exit (me)
-- Linux Security Modules http://lsm.immunix.org http://lsm.bkbits.net - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to email@example.com More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Aug 07 2002 - 22:00:33 EST