Re: HZ, preferably as small as possible

From: Dave Mielke (dave@mielke.cc)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 18:08:42 EST

[quoted lines by Thunder from the hill on July 10, 2002, at 16:41]

>+ Enable this if you care about your CPU sleeping time. The current
>+ interval for scheduling processes in the kernel has recently been
>+ increased.

The word "recently" will very quickly become out-of-date. Why not just state
the way it is and why one might want to select the option?

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com