Re: [PROBLEM] sundance on d-link dfe-580tx

From: Matthew Hall (matt@ecsc.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 09:58:26 EST

Hi Marcus,
        Thanks for your help, I managed to fix some of the compilation errors
this one brought up with my limited c/kernel code knowledge and as far
as I can see, this (attached) version seems a little more stable
(crosses fingers). Hope you can put it to good use.
Cheers,
Matthew Hall

--
Matthew Hall -- matt@ecsc.co.uk -- http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/
Sig: When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm